Dave Nugent, CaseArt Legal Graphics – Principal and Senior Producer
Ralph Mongeluzo, Empowering attorneys in courtrooms everywhere
Dave Carness, Creator at Tetragenesis Visualization
Chris has more than 14 years of experience in corporate presentations, litigation, education, and marketing projects. Experience working as part of a team and integrating into existing studio workflows quickly is a skill that results increases in productivity most of the time.
Projects that combine new techniques with well thought out user centered design concepts continually expand my creativity and resourcefulness. Helping businesses by creating experiences that are easy for users, ultimately makes your job easier too. Chris can take a project from concept through completion and is skilled at visualizing other’s ideas and integrating feedback.
History: In the more distant past, I grew up on the east coast outside of Boston. I ski patrolled on weekends, and took lots of photographs. Then I went to the University of Colorado, at Boulder for college. I studied Business, and skied more. After living near Vail for the ski season after graduating, I headed to San Francisco and studied interactive media. I’ve been here ever since.
- digital media project planning, scheduling, and estimating
- interaction and experience (UI/UX) design for presentations and websites
- 2D and 3D motion graphics with an emphasis on simplifying the complex
- information graphics and timelines – interactive and animated
- technology tutorials, litigation graphics – patent infringement / intellectual property